Monday 23 March 2009

Facefuck

Facebook deleted my account last night. The c-words.

Basically, I was adding people for my clubnight and suddenly Facebook just cuts out. I've lost all my photos, friends, threads - it's not the end of the world but it is a fairly sizeable annoyance.

You forget how much you rely on it when you use it so absent-mindedly the whole time and so I think it could be a good thing in the end. Stop looking at photos of people I don't even know, and just reduce the general scale of "life-wastage"

Anyway, now for a picture of some mice playing brass.



Got to love Stumble.

1 comment:

robert said...

wwwweelll i cant get the 3d engine to work on my pc. Everyone says it is shit anyway so im not too bothered. Its as good as any other FM although i cant help but feel it is a little easy and the media thing is far too simplistic that it gets boring and i normally end up getting glynn* to do all the interviews. Still if you've got time to kill, or want to partake in some 'life-wastage' then just do it. its epic as per usual.




*glynn snodin, leeds assistant manager and contract rebel