Sunday 18 January 2009

HeartBeats.

Charlie and I finally had our clubnight confirmed yesterday so we are super happy. It's all jolly exciting having something to do. Look at the flyer... fun!



However, there is loads to do: design flyers, posters, order flyers, apply for flyering license, do the flyering, download a whole shit load of music, attack people left right and centre on facebook and myspace, other day-to-day admin. It's a hassle. I don't really know what my point is here to be honest, I just felt like making a really long list. It's not even that long.

i am in possession of the new Franz album. It's not the tour de force that no one was expecting but it's still pretty fun. I can not get My Girls by Animal Collective out of my head. It's just amazing. I also just got a remix of it by some fellow called Dave Wrangler which is just as good.

Tottenham drew today. bleh bleh bleh.

I found a funny little anime-esque cartoon of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas today. I wonder if that's meant to be the Samoan on the right?! I like it...



Now listening - Belle & Sebastien - Stars of Track and Field (If You're Feeling Sinister)

No comments: