Monday 12 January 2009

Toothousandandnein

Things I'm looking forward to in 2009...



Seems I'm on my own with this^^

Albums I'm looking forward to in 2009 (or at least that I maintain should come out this year)

Jamie T, Arctic Monkeys, Beirut, The Cribs, Dizzee?!?, Foals, Good Shoes, Jay Jay Pistolet, Justice?, Kid Harpoon, KLAXONS, MIA, Maccabees, Radiohead?, The Rakes, Rumblestrips (except I heard the new album is Ronson produced - ew.) An EP at least from Vampire Weekend please.

Can't wait for this:



And hopefully this:



(thanks Tom.)

As well as:

No alcohol for a couple of months
Running some half marathons
Embracing the genre of hip-hop musicaaaaaaa

Seeing the following live:

Neil Young (Glastonbury I hope)
Bruce Springsteen (ditto)
Robert Zimmerman (some arena somewhere)

Oh shit I almost forgot,

The second series of thissss:

No comments: